Customer Claims Handler
Liverpool Victoria General Insurance Group
Job Type: Not Specified
New Year New Career?
We’re looking for Claims Handlers to join our motor insurance division in January 2023. You’ll have great relationship-building skills and share our passion for providing outstanding customer service. You’ll also be an empathetic listener who can adapt your style to get the best outcome for your customers.
We will be running a career’s open day on Wednesday 9th November 2022 at the LV=GI Bournemouth, Frizzell House, Bournemouth BH1 2NF from 10:00am - 4:00pm.
parking spaces will be available on the day on a first come first serve basis and can be found at our overflow car park post code: BH12 1DS
If you’re proactive, friendly and a great team player, please come along to discuss the role and interview, Don’t forget to bring your CV & proof of right to work documents with you to ensure no delay on offer if successful
About The Role
You’ll spend most of your time working from home but will join us in one of our friendly offices twice a week. You’ll be on the phone talking to our customers about their motor insurance claims, you’ll be responsible for liaising with other teams and external suppliers.
Our customers’ claims experience is an integral part of their journey with LV=. Whether it’s a motoring incident or a traffic accident, you’ll use your initiative to find solutions that work for our customers and our business, playing a vital role in helping people look after what they love.
Working up to 37.5 hours per week we can offer you a variety of shift options. Lots of our colleagues work part time hours or flexibly. Just let us know in your application and we can have a chat.
Hours include 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday or 9am – 5pm on weekends and bank holidays, with Claims Handlers working only one Saturday or Sunday in every three weeks.
We’ll provide comprehensive training from your first day, with a mixture of virtual and face to face learning.
Find out more about LV=GI’s brilliant benefits and rewards here
The salary provided for 37.5 Hours is £22,891 increasing to £23,625 once competency reached
And here’s some of what else is on offer!
- Enjoy 24 days annual leave (increasing with length of service) in addition to your bank holidays with the option of buying or selling additional hours/days
- An annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- A generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel as well as up to 50% discount on your car insurance for you and your family
- A flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance and a Cycle to work Scheme)
- LV= is an equal opportunities employer who values a diverse and inclusive workplace, there are many D&I networks to get involved with
- Generous pension scheme - what you pay in is doubled matched by LV=, up to a maximum employer contribution of 14%
- Free annual eye test and discount towards computer glasses (prescription dependent)
- Our Charity and Wellbeing teams’ welcome new members and they help the business give even more back to our community!
- Access to learning and development opportunities such as mentoring schemes, LinkedIn Learning
LV= is an equal opportunities employer who values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recognise that people work in different ways, and we value alternative viewpoints, celebrate individuality and foster a culture where everyone can bring their true self to work. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce, we accept applications from everyone regardless of your background, beliefs, culture, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities and long-term health conditions