Customer Success Manager, Converged Communications
Location: Remote - UK/EU only
Job Type: Full time
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centred on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer- first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
Due to continued growth, we have a new opportunity for a Modern Work Converged Communications Customer Success Manager in our Customer Success organization that is focused on the architecture, planning, enablement, and usage of Microsoft Modern Communicationsworkloads including Microsoft Phone System, Voice Routing, Teams Voice, Calling, Meetings and Meetings Devices technologies.
We are looking for someone to partner with account assigned Customer Success Managers to build intent and drive enablement with our top customers using Microsoft Modern Communications workloads. You have theresponsibility to own and win Modern Communications workloads and intent in your assigned customers. This includes driving intent in licensed customers and capability building to accelerate time to usage.
Key responsibilities include:
- You will be the consumption subject matter expert with the ability to lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, design architecture, highlight integrations, and produce production ready pilots forTeams Phone, Voice, Meetings, Calling and Devices ensuring customer security and compliance requirements aremet.
- You will be responsible for having customer conversations on the benefits of Microsoft Phone System, Calling Plans, Teams vs Zoom,Webexand other competitor products and businessofferings
- Guide the customer through Microsoft Solutions, Devices, Service and Partnerofferings
- Be able to guide a customer through the Skype for Business to Teamstransition
- Be able to map a customer business process and leverage Microsoft and Partner technology toimprove
- Partner with various account members and look holistically at an account and make objectiveassessments
- Be a strong team player through cross team collaboration within CSU and other Microsoft teams and drive a sense ofurgency.
- Identify and document consumption best practices and customer references to further grow the success at other clients and with other accountsteams
- Meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators and targetsset
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrable track record in Unified Communications, Telephony, customer support, customer success management or technical disciplinepreferred.
- Furthermore, we're keen on passionate, progressive, forward-thinking, results-orientated individuals with exceptional operational discipline preferred. Areas of interest include:
- Deep experience with, and ability to explain key benefits, trade-offs, and architectures relating to network routing, telecommunication platforms; voice applications & integration and networksrequired.
- Technical experience with design, configuration and implementation of infrastructure in Microsoft Teams Meetings, Phone System, Direct Routing, Devices supporting Meeting Rooms Solutions (Microsoft SurfaceHub & OEM Devices) and Calling, interoperability with 3rd party Meetings & Phone System solutions and managementrequired.
- Knowledge of benefits of Teams vs Zoom,Webexand other competitor products and businessofferings
- Understand the business transformation, and quickly pivot to how Teams can accelerate and enable thattransformation
- Proven ability to map the customer’s business process and needs to product capability and solutionareas.
- Ability to Influence key executives and stakeholders within acustomer
- Ability to work in an incubation style set up, contribute to the overall strategy and workindependently.
- Desire and ability to grow and shift technical skills and aptitude as solutionsevolve.
- Ability to shift conversation and delivery between business executives and IT decisionmakers.
- Client-facing solutions delivery experience ispreferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.