Solution Architect - D365
Location: United Kingdom
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to lead in empowering our customers to realize the full value of the Microsoft Cloud by more closely aligning with their business and industry challenges? We relentlessly look for new ways where Microsoft’s latest technologies can be leveraged, combined, and extended to solve our customer’s most pressing business and technical challenges. We partner
with key strategic customers to explore innovation in the context of real-world business impacting use cases with an eye on repeatability and scale to enable Microsoft sellers to quickly deliver MVPs (minimally viable products) that help other customers realize those benefits, faster and easier. This is a hands-on role and requires full-lifecycle, full-stack code development as well as creative design skills. We believe in creating clarity, energy, and growth in a helpful and collaborative environment that celebrates team success. We are earnest about unblocking others, recognizing accomplishments, and celebrating diversity and inclusion. We constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees to do the best work of their lives. The ideal candidate must be technical, dynamic, passionate, self-motivated, and confident in working with multiple stakeholders in a matrixed organization. They need to be able to gain the trust and confidence of the stakeholders and be a visible driver who can drive results through influencing the work of others.
1. Define – Create UX designs, product, and technical specifications aligned to business
outcomes for incubation solutions
2. Develop – Using the latest Microsoft technologies, design and implement MVP (minimum
viable product) solutions that demonstrate repeatable business value
3. Deliver – End to end Customer engagements with MVP code, IP, and other requisite materials
to test incubation solutions and validate customer value.
Customer obsession is essential for this role. You lead with deep customer empathy, define core
customer value first and drive product vision across multiple divisions/organizations. Including driving
product implementation thereof.
- Proven experience in Architecting, designing, and developing business focused technology solutions
- Proven experience Customer Interfacing experience in product / sales / consulting roles
- Proven experience Development/Design Experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Figma / Your favorite design tooling
- Power Applications, Dynamics 365
- Full stack development
- Ability to balance success of the customer engagement with repeatability and incremental
revenue opportunity for Microsoft
Preferred / Additional Qualifications
- Understanding of technology sales and deployment lifecycle and experience working closely with sales and product/engineering teams
- Prior experience as part of a technology services consulting company, Product Management, or Pre-sales role.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.