Location: United Kingdom
Job Type: Full time
Are you inspired to help customers empower their employees, maximize the employee experience, and do great work using the devices and apps they love? We are looking for someone to help customers who are undergoing significant changes to the way they work as we continue to shift into a truly hybrid work model. Microsoft is at the forefront of this transformation come and help organizations rethink aspects of their business in a way that sets them and their people up for success in this new world of work.
As a Microsoft Teams Technology Specialist’s (TS) your main goal is to win the technical decision of customers to purchase and use our technology. You will work in a team, enabling the customers through digital transformation by leveraging the Modern Workplace of Microsoft 365 and Surface. TSs are expected to be able to both own and win the customers technical decisions, as well as find new opportunities through their contacts and work they are on for salespeople to further pursue. As a TS, you work within a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to help educate your customers at a technical level, demonstrate and prove our solutions, and win the technical decision allowing the team to achieve/exceed quarterly Microsoft 365 suite, Teams, Surface and OEM Meeting/Calling devices sales/usage targets in your accounts. Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise across Microsoft and non-Microsoft cloud-based infrastructure technologies. This role is flexible in that you can work up to 50% from home.
- Solution Design & Proof for Teams: You will demonstrate (e.g., Architectural Design Sessions, and Proof of Concept sessions) Microsoft Teams Calling, Meetings, devices, Frontline Worker enablement and Viva products, services, and integration through initial engagement; presenting and applying reference architectures to partners and customers; leveraging partner/customer teams as needed and expanding awareness of digital transformation sales methodologies (MCEM).
- Build Strategy for Teams: You will provide strategic, technical input based on Microsoft capability at the account level in the Microsoft Teams Calling, Meetings, devices, Frontline Worker enablement and Viva solutions space. You will share competitive insights from customer sessions with colleagues and escalate competitive situations.
- Scale Teams Customer Engagements: You will use knowledge of customer context; experience in Microsoft Teams Calling, Meetings, and devices; Frontline Worker enablement and Viva solutions; and other technical and industry knowledge to build credibility with customers. Driving technical discussions with customers and leveraging basic resource knowledge, for key areas of technology as needed to overcome technical blockers.
- Education: You will consume and leverage readiness materials to expand Microsoft Teams Calling, Meetings, devices, Frontline Worker enablement and Viva solutions expertise including demonstrating new and updated products and participate in Microsoft tech community, attend community calls, sessions, hackathons, etc.,
- Scale Through Partners: You will engage in partner sell-with scenarios and act as a source of trusted partner knowledge. Supporting partner technical capacity by identifying resources to scale and aligning with Microsoft training offerings.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.