Senior Civil Engineer (Infrastructure)
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for it's employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
We are looking to recruit a talented Senior Civil Engineer to join our growing Infrastructure team in the south-east of England working on a variety of exciting projects for a diverse range of clients and sectors. The role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to develop their skills and progress their career working as a part of a team of innovative engineers and specialists.
The right candidate shall be able to undertake, and depending on experience, manage technical delivery, promote a collaborative approach and take a leading role in delivering projects to quality, budget and timescales.
You will be offered, and be expected to take on, a high degree of autonomy and responsibility and able to contribute to further growing the Infrastructure team's profile and work portfolio through successful project delivery.
The role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to develop their skills and progress their career working as a part of a team of innovative engineers and specialists.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- Chartered/Incorporated Engineer or working towards professional qualifications
- Demonstrable experince in the design of highway and civil infrastructure projects
- Able to work within, and depending on experience lead a design team, and also able to collaborate within multi-disciplinary teams
- Preferably experienced in the use of MicroDrainage and AutoDesk design software
- Able to interpret industry design standards, i.e. Sewers for Adoption, etc.
- Understanding of the use of design tools within a BIM environment
- Experience of managing programmes and resources, delivering to time and budget
- Experience of supporting preparation of fee proposals would be desirable
- Confident, articulate, collaborative & proactive
- Eagerness to learn and to develop your skills and career with training support.
We have opportunities available in our Norwich, Cambridge, London and Croydon offices. The team operates an agile working policy and we welcome applications from candidates who are looking for a balance of home and office working.