Location: City of Bristol
Job Type: Full time
One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we're helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace. Together, we are opening opportunities with connected thinking. If this sounds like somewhere you'd like to work, click apply to continue with your application.
The Energy Unit, specifically the Power, Process & Nuclear division are recruiting for an Architectural Technician to join our growing team. Reporting to the Architectural team lead, you will work as part of a team to ensure the effective delivery of a multi-million pound nuclear project.
* Production of 3D Models using Revit and understanding of collaborative working on projects
* AutoCAD drawing and detailing through the detailed design stage
* Production and organisation of Architectural design and information using relevant standards and specifications, working to a stipulated drawing standard and maintaining controlled document management
* Production of Architectural Schedules, specifications & reports.
* Site survey and response to site technical queries for the delivery of architectural projects
* Architectural Technician with project experience, ACIAT or MCIAT or similar construction institution professional association i.e. CIOB
* Project experience including industrial and commercial
* Experience in design of specialist facilities for industrial, pharmaceutical, chemical, R&D or healthcare sectors
* Working experience of Health and Safety, Quality Assurance standards, CDM regulations and NBS
* Revit and AutoCAD proficient
* Understanding of construction techniques and building regulations essential
* Amiable teamwork approach and effective communications skills essential
* Thorough and organised working method
* Problem solving and professional attitude required
Candidates must be eligible to apply for and obtain UK Security Clearance.