Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Head of IT - Planning and Governance
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for it's employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
- Improve the governance, strategic execution, and operational performance setting appropriate measures that keeps the function focused on business outcomes.
- Implement appropriate control frameworks that define the guiding principles and IT standards to be followed.
- Provide transparency of the total IT investment and enable key decision makers to prioritize demand based on strategic objectives, risks, dependencies, and potential constraints in the supply of IT services.
- Ensure there are processes in place to capture, distribute and effectively use IT knowledge across the enterprise, driving continuous learning and improvement.
- Position the value of IT and the role of the IT function within the group through effective communication of the strategic plans to drive the right priorities and behaviours.
- Develop the workforce strategy for the IT organization determining the appropriate resource levels, managing the talent pipeline, and ensuring objectives are aligned with strategic plans.
- Ensure career development, talent management, development plans, and succession planning is in place using Connected Conversations, the talent management process, and career development plans.
- Ensure all Health, Safety, and Wellbeing practices are adhered to and reported on.