Business Management System Representative
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for it's employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
Due to our continual growth, we have an exciting opportunity to join our BMS (Business Management System) team. This is a diverse and stimulating role which will give you the opportunity to develop your career.
As Unit BMS Representative you will:
- Promote continual improvement in the application of BMS in the business area.
- Communicate changes to the BMS, along with advice on their implications to working practices.
- Review the BMS dashboards for accuracy each month and proactively monitor overdue actions to ensure completion and improved performance.
- Assist with the creation of monthly and annual reports as required.
- Plan and attend audit Opening and Closing meetings, and co-ordinate responses to audit findings, including providing any requested evidence.
- Establish and maintain records of all audits, including any findings raised, whilst also ensuring any findings are closed out with notification from the auditor.
- Champion our outside supplier/due-diligence process via the Exiger Insight 3PM database.
- Work alongside the rest of the BMS team in assisting the Unit BMS Manager with core BMS functions and implementation of these across the Unit.
To be successful in this role we would like to hear from candidates with the following;
- Previous experience working in an office administration role
- IT skills, strong MS Office knowledge with a particular focus around excel
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to interact and coordinate with staff at all levels of seniority.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly learn corporate systems, processes, and procedures
What makes you stand out from other applicants:
- Some involvement in business improvement activities.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint an asset.
- Understanding of risk management and project developmental processes.
- Experience of performing or supporting audits (internal and/or external).
- Experience of presenting to groups of people.
- Experience with implementing BMS on Unit, Divisional, or Project level.
In return we offer you the opportunity to build a dynamic career and help make the world you love, it's your turn to be you. At Mott MacDonald, you won't just find a job; you'll find the way to a greater future. There's no time like the present to make the change.
We are completely flexible in terms of location for this role and offer a mix of home and office working.
If you meet 80% or more of what we're looking for, please still apply. We understand not everyone will meet all the requirements, but you might have skills we didn't know we need.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our 15-minute application via our website. Our talent acquisition coordinators aim to provide feedback within 5 working days with the outcome of your application. More information about our application process can be found here. If you have any questions regarding your application or the role, please reach out to the dedicated recruiter listed who will be more than happy to help.
Mott MacDonald is Work180 accredited - which means we actively support and encourage women to join our work force!
Benefits we offer:
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Life insurance
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Continuous development opportunities - because we want you to thrive
- Agile/flexible working - because life isn't 9-5
- Enhanced parental leave; shared parental leave policies - for parents and care givers
- Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
- Flexible benefits that suit you, including cycle to work & interest free season ticket loans .
- The opportunity to make a difference; learn more about our social outcomes
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will talk to you about how we can assist.