Enterprise Risk Manager
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for it's employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
MacDonald and provide support to the Group Senior Risk Manager and the Chief Risk Officer, driving the ongoing development and execution of the Regional Enterprise Risk Management Program and related deliverables.
The individual will be responsible for helping to facilitate our regional businesses through the complete lifecycle of the ERM process with a focus on integrating risk management techniques into the Organisation's strategy, budgeting, and operational processes.
The role is perfect for a dynamic and ambitious recent graduate who is keen on learning and developing their career in Enterprise and Project Risk Management.
The individual will assist the ERM Team in managing various Enterprise Risk Management activities as a primary objective which will also include elements of strategic and business planning, project risk management, business continuity and risk training. The candidate will be working with internal senior stakeholders and gaining valuable business acumen and perspectives from across the Group. The role will also include working closely with other teams and Subject Matter Experts at the centre of the Group.
This role will require an understanding of risk identification, assessment and mitigation techniques and approaches which will enable this professional to be successful.
- Involvement in various risk assessment processes (country, projects, operations etc.) by highlighting high risk areas and treatment plans to appropriately manage future vulnerabilities. Focus is on supporting our regions, to assist them in improving their overall business performance and achieving their business targets.
- Facilitating the organization through the complete lifecycle of the ERM process with a focus on integrating risk management techniques into the Company's strategy, budgeting, and operational processes.
- Assist in the development and annual planning for ERM activities, budgets, and resources.
- Facilitate and coordinate requests for information from external constituents (auditors, regulators, and insurers).
- Collate, aggregate, and create key performance indicators/metrics reports and assist management in the early identification of risk trends.
- Provide assistance with automation of reports, dashboard reporting and scoping and selection of Risk Management Solutions.
- Assist with the production of training materials for the Group.
- Assist in the facilitation of educational sessions to build risk management skills with the goal of embedding risk management activities into the organisation.
- Create presentations, slides, graphics, tables as and when required - varying depending on intended audience and purpose of the meeting.
- Conduct ERM analysis on various issues and trends, creating detailed reports to senior stakeholders.
- Develop and manage annual communication plan and content for various stakeholders.
- Responsible for driving execution of the Plan and deliverables.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned or apparent.