People Analytics Specialist
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for it's employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
We're looking for an experienced and passionate HR data analyst to join our global People Analytics Team.
You'll work with stakeholders from HR and the wider business to gather reporting and analytics requirements and translate these into user-friendly dashboards and reports.
You'll perform analyses, identify trends, and help the business derive insights from our people data whilst demonstrating best practice in terms of data security and governance.
What you will contribute to the team;
- Work with HR and the wider business to drive business value and actionable insights from our people data, through the development of high quality dashboards and reports
- Support the wider People Systems Team with ad-hoc reporting and analytics requests from across the business
- Work with the IT Technical Teams to continue the development of our People Systems Data Warehouse
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with the Regional HR Teams to understand region- and country-specific reporting requirements
- Act as subject matter expert and key point of contact for queries relating to HR Reporting and Analytics
- Work with our Legal and Data Privacy Teams to ensure GDPR compliance and a best practice data security approach across all of our data sources
- Keep abreast of trends and advances in the People Analytics space, in order to advise the business of potential benefits and opportunities, and to influence our roadmap to analytics maturity
Required for the position of People Analytics Specialist
- Experience of designing and creating reports and dashboards using Power BI, with a working knowledge of DAX for writing measures and calculated columns
- Good experience of Microsoft Office, with advanced skills in MS Excel
- Experience of working in an HR/ People function
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong numeracy skills and good eye for detail
- Good organisational skills with an ability to work on own initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to look at the wider picture
Preferred, but not required
- Experience of SAP Success Factors reporting tools
- Experience of Excel Power Query and Power Pivot
- Knowledge of SQL and Business Objects
- Experience of systems integration
- Experience of working in a global organisation
As a global business we appreciate willingness to work flexibly and will support work/life balance accordingly.
If you don't tick every box in this job description, please don't rule yourself out. We focus on hiring people who share our values of inclusion, collaboration, adaptability and integrity, rather than ticking boxes - so if this role resonates with you, please send through your application.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our 15-minute application via our website. Our talent acquisition coordinators aim to provide feedback within 5 working days with the outcome of your application. More information about our application process can be found here. If you have any questions regarding your application or the role, please reach out to the dedicated recruiter listed who will be more than happy to help.
Mott MacDonald is Work180 accredited - which means we actively support and encourage women to join our work force!
Benefits we offer:
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Life insurance
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Continuous development opportunities - because we want you to thrive
- Agile/flexible working - because life isn't 9-5
- Enhanced parental leave; shared parental leave policies - for parents and care givers
- Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
- Flexible benefits that suit you, including cycle to work & interest free season ticket loans .
- The opportunity to make a difference; learn more about our social outcomes
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will talk to you about how we can assist.