HR Shared Services Administrator
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for it's employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
We are currently recruiting for an HR Shared Services Administrator - Projects to join our growing team. We are a busy team and are currently preparing to onboard almost 1000 candidates into our fantastic Early Careers Programme at Mott MacDonald this year.
Our HR Shared Services Administrators can be based in our newly refurbished Preston or Glasgow office with an expectation to travel to the other location for team meetings/training events minimum once per month - we do enjoy bringing the full team together! Travel will be paid for by the company.
Our Preston office is located at Edward VII Quay with on-site car parking available and our Glasgow office is located within the city centre and is easily accessible by car and train.
Both of our office locations offer ample opportunity to work alongside our HR Shared Services team and our wider HR community.
We are looking to fill this role quickly so encourage early applications as interviews will commence as soon as possible.
Role and responsibilities:
- Case Management through the Mott MacDonald My HR system (Service Now)
- Cases will include requests such as: reference requests, contractual changes, maternity, paternity, shared parental, resignations, new starter, probation etc
- To gain knowledge and understanding of the processes within the HRSS team
- To answer calls into the HRSS team in a timely manner
- To become familiar with the requests that come through to the HRSS inbox and gain an understanding of how to process and support
- Processing accurate information within the HR systems
- Reporting - to complete actions required for monthly / ad-hoc reports such as QA, payroll reports, long service awards and data integrity checks
- Provide support when requested for other ad-hoc tasks/projects
- Participate in monthly 1-2-1s through Connect People
Desirable skills and experience:
- Strong administration background
- Customer experience
- Working in a process driven environment
- Experience of Microsoft packages: teams, excel, word etc
- GDPR knowledge and understanding
- Experience in using Service Now/ handling a busy inbox
Mott MacDonald's support services are the driving force behind our organisation enabling us to run efficiently and effectively. The team works collaboratively to offer specialist advice, best practice and technology to all areas of our business specifically designed for our global reach.
The application process
Read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes and you'll need to upload your CV/resume. You have the option to upload a cover letter - to help explain why you're interested in applying for this role.
We can offer:
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
- Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at email@example.com and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.
More about Mott MacDonald
We're a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients' businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each person's differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence