Assistant Project Manager
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for its employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
We are looking to recruit an Assistant Project Manager to join our defence portfolio.
A bit about the team
Our portfolio of defence projects offers an extensive range of programme support capabilities to defence agencies, including the UK Ministry of Defence (MOD), and several other worldwide defence sector service suppliers. Mott MacDonald are looking to hire project controls professionals in both the junior and mid-level band.
What you will contribute to the team;
- Assists in establishing and delivering project specific objectives
- Provide key support to the senior leaders in the delivery of commission obligations and internal project performance
- Contribute to open communications across the project delivery and client teams
- Establish effective communications across the project delivery, client and stakeholder teams
- Implement problem solving and decision making
- Adopt programme and business management systems across project teams
- Control the internal and external commercial aspects of project across a range of contractual arrangements
- Mentor less experience colleagues in the skills of project management
- Contribute to securing opportunities and repeat business through the high quality of service delivery
Potential travel required in advert either 2/3 days a month or once a week depending on project