Digital Project Manager
Job Type: Contract/temp
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for it's employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
Mott MacDonald is a uniquely diverse £2 billion employee-owned, engineering and development consultancy serving the public and private sector around the world.
We're looking for a Digital Project Manager with extensive experience in delivering large website redevelopment projects. You will be responsible for the delivery of a new mottmac.com website on a high-end CMS platform as part of a roadmap to integrate a DXP product suite. Familiarity with enterprise level content management system implementations, hosting and infrastructure arrangements, solution architecture and large content migrations is essential.
Preferably with professional services experience, you will be comfortable liaising with stakeholders at all levels across a range of disciplines and with reporting to project sponsors up to Board level. You're keen to understand business challenges and requirements and to deliver optimal, long-term solutions to support commercial and brand priorities.
Specifically, the role holder will be responsible for:
- The full project lifecycle, from supplier selection and appointment through design, planning and build to deployment and lessons learned
- Day-to-day management of suppliers and the internal project team
- Creation and ownership of project plans, identifying and understanding dependencies, ensuring delivery dates are feasible and mapping critical path
- Reporting on progress and stakeholder engagement up to Board level
- Creation and ownership of the RAID log, responsible for ensuring issues are resolved and identifying and mitigating risks
- Communicating technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences
- Liaising with IT on proposed technical solutions and pre-launch tasks
- Liaising with Procurement on supplier appointments and contracts
- Working closely with Marketing and other key stakeholders to understand requirements and deliver appropriate outcomes
- Project status, planning and budget management
- Handover of solutions to support teams (internal and external) with relevant documentation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Adept at pre-empting problems and providing solutions
- Facilitates effective team-working across internal and external resources
- Proactive, able to demonstrate initiative and drive in coordinating and delivering tasks
- Ability to understand business needs and deploy the most appropriate solutions
- Good knowledge and practical application of programme and project management methods
If you meet 80% or more of what we're looking for, please still apply. We understand not everyone will meet all the requirements, but you might have skills we didn't know we need.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our 15-minute application via our website. Our talent acquisition coordinators aim to provide feedback within 5 working days with the outcome of your application. More information about our application process can be found here. If you have any questions regarding your application or the role, please reach out to the dedicated recruiter listed who will be more than happy to help.
Mott MacDonald is Work180 accredited - which means we actively support and encourage women to join our work force!
Benefits we offer:
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Life insurance
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Continuous development opportunities - because we want you to thrive
- Agile/flexible working - because life isn't 9-5
- Enhanced parental leave; shared parental leave policies - for parents and care givers
- Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
- Flexible benefits that suit you, including cycle to work & interest free season ticket loans .
- The opportunity to make a difference; learn more about our social outcomes
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will talk to you about how we can assist.