Location: City of Bristol
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for it's employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
We are seeking Commercial Manager and Senior Commercial Managers who can demonstrate a passion to work collaboratively with our client teams to deliver their complex projects to time, cost and quality with a commitment to safety.
What you will contribute to the team;
- Ability to develop contracting and procurement plans.
- Preparing tender and contract documentation.
- Managing tender processes.
- Managing contracts, including contractual obligations.
- Negotiating with Industry including pricing negotiations, contract terms, risk and reward as well as establishing Intellectual Property Rights.
- Developing commercial governance procedures, processes and systems.
- Managing eSourcing and/or eEvaluation systems.
- Providing administrative duties on contracts and procurement processes for client team
- Adhering to appropriate Public Procurement Regulations.
- Working effectively with stakeholders, inside and outside of client organisation, to ensure successful outcomes and wider team deliverables.
- Develop and supervise commercial staff and sharing knowledge and expertise.
You’ve got this!