Senior Commercial Manager
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for it's employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
As a Senior Commercial Manager you will demonstrates a passion to work collaboratively with our client teams to deliver their complex projects to time, cost and quality with a commitment to safety.
What you will contribute to the team;
- Ability to develop contracting and procurement strategies.
- Producing tender and contract documentation.
- Leading and managing tender processes.
- Managing significant contracts, including contractual obligations.
- Negotiating with Industry including pricing negotiations, contract terms, risk and reward as well as establishing Intellectual Property Rights.
- Developing commercial governance procedures, processes and systems.
- Managing eSourcing and/or eEvaluation systems.
- Providing administrative duties on contracts and procurement processes for client team
- Adhering to appropriate Public Procurement Regulations.
- Working effectively with stakeholders, inside and outside of client organisation, to ensure successful outcomes and wider team deliverables.
Coach, develop and supervise commercial staff and sharing knowledge and expertise.
You’ve got this!