NEC Project Manager
Location: West Midlands
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for it's employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
We require project management professionals with a specialism in NECs to join our established and fast-growing Project Management team in the UK.
About The Team
Our Project Management team is part of our Buildings and Cities business unit. Giving our team unique opportunities to get involved with delivering services, including; project management, project controls and commercial management to some of the most exciting multidisciplinary projects across sectors including Environment and Sustainability, Power, Water, Defence, Health, Structures and Transportation.
As an NEC Project Manager at Mott MacDonald you will demonstrate:
- Experience delivering complex projects using the NEC4 / NEC3 Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC) in accordance with the role of the Project Manager on several NEC ECC contracts
- Comprehensive working knowledge of NEC suite of contracts, particularly the Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC)
- An ambition to grow your career within a leading international organisation
- Self-motivation, ownership, and responsibility for the successful delivery of projects
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a larger team
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong work relationships.
Preferred, but not required:
- Accredited NEC Project Manager with a strong history in contract & project management
- NEC Supervisor with on-site experience that has focused on driving quality assurance
- Proven track record in project delivery, preferably as a consultant within the built environment and transportation sector
- Educated to degree level and/or hold a project controls or project management qualification
- Member of an appropriate professional institution.
If you meet 80% or more of what we're looking for, please still apply. We understand not everyone will meet all the requirements, but you might have skills we didn't know we need.