Structural Revit Technician
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for it's employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
We are looking for a BIM/Revit Technician, working primarily in Autodesk Revit environment to join our team in any one of our office locations in Croydon or London.
You will work closely with other disciplines to form an integrated multi-disciplinary team.
Some key elements of this role include:
- Undertaking the creation of drawing/models and concrete reinforcement detailing / scheduling for a variety of structures
- Operating in the Autodesk Revit environment
- Adopting appropriate drawing standards and protocols to suit project requirements
- Working with new technology and finding innovative solutions
- Working within a Common Data Environment (ProjectWise / BIM 360).
Required for the position of Structural Revit Technician:
- Experience in the Revit Environment
- Experience of the civil and structural engineering sectors
- Ability to produce 2D drawings and 3D models with minimal supervision
- A good level of IT literacy
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD / Bentley applications
- Experience in reinforced concrete detailing and steelwork connection details
- Experience of CDE such as Bentley ProjectWise or BIM 360
- An HNC or equivalent qualification in Building, Construction, or a similar discipline.
Please be advised that offers for this role are conditional upon obtaining the appropriate level of Security Clearance.
We actively want to recruit a diverse workforce that is reflective of the communities we serve. We appreciate that differences in ability, skills and experience are a strength. If you're interested in the role and meet most of the criteria, please apply and we will consider your application.