Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for it's employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
As the Project Coordinator you will provide administrative support to the Portfolio Management Team. You will also be supporting the wider team, who are responsible for individual projects and functions.
A bit about the team
Our environment and water portfolio is primarily a UK based business delivering project, programme and commercial management services to regulated water/wastewater clients and the Environment Agency. Our work stretches across the entire project lifecycle, from pre-contract cost estimating and benchmarking to post contract QS services and commercial assurance. For project and programme management we deliver capital projects on behalf of our clients, both internal and external that range from several hundred thousand pounds in value to major projects and programmes worth over £0.5billion.
What you will contribute to the team:
- Provision of administrative services
- Proactively monitor incoming/outgoing correspondence: receive telephone calls and emails; acknowledge, answer and/or refer enquiries from a range of stakeholders within an agreed timescale
- Track internal documents and reports
- Maintain records in accordance with internal Business Management Systems (BMS) and project specific requirements
- Implementation of organisation specific guidance, processes and activities
- Apply templates and issued guidance to documents to ensure consistent presentation
- Provide daily / weekly updates to the Management Team
- Assist organising meetings and workshops, booking meeting rooms and desks, lunches, and attending senior management meetings to take notes and track actions
- Assist the team with their queries, and where necessary direct them to the relevant document or point of contact
- Monitor our client portals for opportunities, tracking deadlines and submitting bids to tight timescales
- Update / create required documentation
- Arrange and manage social events, and where necessary Site visits from external members
Required for the position of Project Coordinator:
- Competent User of Microsoft Office applications to a high level, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.Quick Learner and able to operate in hi tempo project environment.
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders to collate reports, status updates and track and follow up on actions.
- Able to help arrange meetings, coordinate diaries and track actions.
- Able to help manage on and offboarding of new staff.
- Able to help manage arrangements and functions, meetings and events.
- Ability to keep up with discussions and write meeting notes
- Tracking opportunity deadlines/ submit bids to tight deadlines
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our 15-minute application via our website. Our talent acquisition coordinators aim to provide feedback within 5 working days with the outcome of your application. More information about our application process can be found here. If you have any questions regarding your application or the role, please reach out to the dedicated recruiter listed who will be more than happy to help.
Mott MacDonald is Work180 accredited - which means we actively support and encourage women to join our work force!
Benefits we offer:
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Life insurance
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Continuous development opportunities - because we want you to thrive
- Agile/flexible working - because life isn't 9-5
- Enhanced parental leave; shared parental leave policies - for parents and care givers
- Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
- Flexible benefits that suit you, including cycle to work & interest free season ticket loans .
- The opportunity to make a difference; learn more about our social outcomes
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at email@example.com and we will talk to you about how we can assist.