Executive Assistant to Group Executive Board Director
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our London team!
Typical duties, but not limited to:
- Handling an extensive range of administrative functions ranging from extensive and complex diary management across various time zones.
- Inbox management for the Group Exec Support where appropriate.
- Effective management of online files/SharePoint site for the Group Board.
- Editing, collating and distribution of briefing papers for all Group Board meetings.
- Preparing presentations, documentation, and email responses.
- Management and organisation of large-scale meetings including Board meetings taking place in the UK and overseas. Organising internal meetings, lunches and dinners and office events as required.
- Planning of events and workshops, both internal and external including client lunches and dinners.
- Planning and booking of international / national travel arrangements, including liaising with local and global MM offices for scheduling of local meetings and events. Operating in line with Group Travel Procedures as well as Travel and Security Guidance when arranging travel, visas, accommodation and other logistics, and lead by example
To be successful you will have:
- Exceptional organisational and diary management skills
- High level of flexibility and adaptability
- The ability to multitask and prioritise an everchanging workload
- The ability to work under pressure and reach deadlines
- The ability to work independently and remotely from line manager when required
- Relevant experience in a role that incorporates the major components of the duties and responsibilities noted below.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365, including, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, OneDrive, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organisation and time keeping skills
You’ve got this!