Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for it's employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
As a Project Manager you will be joining our Built Environment team and specifically have healthcare experience.
As Having secured several key roles managing and delivering NHS Trust Estate redevelopment, we are actively growing our UK Healthcare Team.
This role will involve a blend of active contribution to new client and business activity as well as delivery of services.
There is an incredible opportunity to grow, develop and rise as a key member of the Health Team within Advisory Unit. Again in 2023 we are in the Glassdoor Top 50 places to work which reflects our investment to support the development of our staff in their careers.
We continue to work at national account level positively impacting and influencing the improvement of existing and future estates. Through our acute and regional accounts we have seen considerable success and growth with our clients redevelopment ambitions.
What you will contribute to the team;
- Contribute to open communications across the project delivery and client teams
- Establish effective communications across the project delivery, client and stakeholder teams
- Implement problem solving and decision making
- Adopt programme and business management systems across project teams
- Control the internal and external commercial aspects of project across a range of contractual arrangements
- Mentor less experience colleagues in the skills of project management
- Contribute to securing opportunities and repeat business through the high quality of service delivery
Required for the position of Project Manager;
- A degree in a construction, engineering or project management subject
- A relevant professional qualification with RICS, CIOB, RIBA, APM or engineering discipline
- Good capital delivery in Health, Laboratory and or University client account and stakeholder relationship building skills
- A high level understanding of Business Management System tools and project reporting
Preferred, but not required
- Effective communication with client's project team and business manager
- Commercially aware, proficient in using construction contracts, including JCT and NEC an advantage
- An appreciation of the public sector procurement and governance processes.
If you meet 80% or more of what we're looking for, please still apply. We understand not everyone will meet all the requirements, but you might have skills we didn't know we need.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our 15-minute application via our website. Our talent acquisition coordinators aim to provide feedback within 5 working days with the outcome of your application. More information about our application process can be found here. If you have any questions regarding your application or the role, please reach out to the dedicated recruiter listed who will be more than happy to help.
Mott MacDonald is Work180 accredited - which means we actively support and encourage women to join our work force!
Benefits we offer:
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Life insurance
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Continuous development opportunities - because we want you to thrive
- Agile/flexible working - because life isn't 9-5
- Enhanced parental leave; shared parental leave policies - for parents and care givers
- Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
- Flexible benefits that suit you, including cycle to work & interest free season ticket loans .
- The opportunity to make a difference; learn more about our social outcomes
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at email@example.com and we will talk to you about how we can assist.