Location: Glasgow City
Job Type: Full time
Are you an experienced office/facilities professional seeking a new challenge?
Interested in joining a leading multi-million-pound organisation to work as part of a national premises support team?
Do you wish to take on a role with excellent opportunities for long term career progression?
As an Office Coordinator, you will be focused on daily operations in the office ensuring staff and visitors enjoy a great experience when attending our premises. As Office coordinator you will be the 'go to' for local help and support, aspiring to high standards in representing Mott MacDonald and our corporate brand.
Reporting directly to the Office Manager your activities will include but not limited to -
- Managing front of house
- Handling switchboard calls, post and general enquiries
- Meeting and greeting visitors along with issuing security passes
- Communicating local office inductions, emergency arrangements, first aid etc
- Ensuring common facilities are functional and in good repair
- Coordinating meeting resources
- Reporting maintenance/cleaning issues to the Facilities Helpdesk
Desirable criteria for the ideal Office Coordinator:
- Previous experience in a front of house role
- Previous in administration
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff and visitors through, phone, email and in person
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Knowledge of Health and Safety in the context of an office environment
Mott MacDonald's support services are the driving force behind our organisation enabling us to run efficiently and effectively. The team works collaboratively to offer specialist advice, best practice and technology to all areas of our business specifically designed for our global reach.
The application process
Read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes and you'll need to upload your CV/resume. You have the option to upload a cover letter - to help explain why you're interested in applying for this role.
We can offer:
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
- Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at email@example.com and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.
More about Mott MacDonald
We're a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients' businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each person's differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence