Senior Associate / Associate Project Manager
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for it's employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
A bit about the team
Owning to the continued expansion within our built environment sector, we have exciting opportunities for project management professionals to join our growing team to be based in London, Reading or Cambridge but covering the South East. This is a unique opportunity to be involved in some of the most complex and challenging projects. Within the Mott MacDonald family we are looking to attract the finest talent to be part of this journey as we mobilise for a number of key opportunities across a broad portfolio of both public and private sector programmes. Many of the programmes are long term opportunities allowing you to grow and develop your career throughout.
Our Built Environment Advisory Team specialise in providing Programme, Project and Cost Management (PPCM) services to tackle a wide range of complex and challenging projects for our clients. Our focus on Excellence was recently recognised at the National Building Awards 2020, as winners of Surveyor of the Year and our diverse team PRIDE ourselves on the quality of the service we provide for our clients.
We have a very dynamic and diverse team who are leading our Digital by Default agenda by developing and rolling out digital PPCM solutions to drive efficiencies for our clients and enhance the use of project data to provide live analytics to inform project decision making.
Required for the position of Senior Associate / Associate Project Manager
- Experience in relevant sectors: residential, sports stadiums and or arenas, blue light, central government
- Degree qualified in a Project Management / Construction Management subject (or equivalent)
- Chartered MAPM / MRICS / CIOB
- Proven skills and experience of delivering within a Project Management Consultancy team whilst managing high value contracts within, capable of leads and delivers multiple, medium to high complexity projects
- Competent as a client account manager
- Competent at building relationships both with internal management and externally with key client stakeholders
- Contract Management experience
Preferred, but not required
- Competent at managing and cultivating defined client relationships and securing new work
- Leads large teams, responsible for staff development, resourcing and/or is a recognised Technical lead within a specialist area
- Experienced in making decisions and presenting findings back to the client and internal stakeholders
- MS Project / P6 experience is desirable but not essential
- NEC 3 / 4 Accredited Project Manager and / or JCT CM/EA experience
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our 15-minute application via our website. Our talent acquisition coordinators aim to provide feedback within 5 working days with the outcome of your application. More information about our application process can be found here. If you have any questions regarding your application or the role, please reach out to the dedicated recruiter listed who will be more than happy to help.
Mott MacDonald is Work180 accredited - which means we actively support and encourage women to join our work force!
Benefits we offer:
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Life insurance
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Continuous development opportunities - because we want you to thrive
- Agile/flexible working - because life isn't 9-5
- Enhanced parental leave; shared parental leave policies - for parents and care givers
- Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
- Flexible benefits that suit you, including cycle to work & interest free season ticket loans .
- The opportunity to make a difference; learn more about our social outcomes
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will talk to you about how we can assist.