IT Analyst - Business Applications
Location: Tyne and Wear
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for it's employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
At Mott MacDonald we are committed to our employees and their growth, and our People Program is our investment in your success. If you join Mott MacDonald there will be opportunities for you to progress to specialist IT roles in applications management, software development, Infrastructure, networking, cloud technologies or security.
Working with IT Operations Centre Management, the Business Applications Team will oversee the day-to-day operation of the 3rd line IT Business applications support Service.
The Business Applications Team will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our applications perform to a high level while adhering to Mott MacDonald's policies and procedures.
What you will contribute to the team;
- Providing Level 3 support for the BusinessCorporate Applications Team, including but not limited to components of the Deltek ERP suite.
- Manage, monitor, and resolve incidents and requests in line with agreed internal Service Level Agreements.
- Manage, monitor, and resolve problems in line with agreed internal Service Level Agreements
- Collaborate with our third-party support partners to manage, monitor, and resolve problems, incidents and requests escalated to them
- Ensure day-to-day activities and checks as part of the on-going maintenance are carried out in a timely manner and provide input to a forward schedule of maintenance, upgrades, and projects
Required for the position of IT Analyst- Business Applications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in providing support in a global team as part of a multinational organisation.
- Experience of IT Service management best practice, especially Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Experience ins proving support for a global ERP system
Preferred, but not required
- Experience in providing support for Deltek Maconomy or other ERP systems.
- Formal accreditation in ITIL v3/v4 or other best practice framework.
- Excellent English communication skills - verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A motivated team player to work as part of the team to meet deadlines.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Logical and analytical approach to problem solving and finding solutions.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize when under pressure with proven track record in achieving SLAs.
If you meet 80% or more of what we're looking for, please still apply. We understand not everyone will meet all the requirements, but you might have skills we didn't know we need.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our 15-minute application via our website. Our talent acquisition coordinators aim to provide feedback within 5 working days with the outcome of your application. More information about our application process can be found here. If you have any questions regarding your application or the role, please reach out to the dedicated recruiter listed who will be more than happy to help.
Mott MacDonald is Work180 accredited - which means we actively support and encourage women to join our work force!
Benefits we offer:
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Life insurance
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Continuous development opportunities - because we want you to thrive
- Agile/flexible working - because life isn't 9-5
- Enhanced parental leave; shared parental leave policies - for parents and care givers
- Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
- Flexible benefits that suit you, including cycle to work & interest free season ticket loans .
- The opportunity to make a difference; learn more about our social outcomes
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at email@example.com and we will talk to you about how we can assist.