Group Legal Operations Administrator
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Casual
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for its employees?
We have a new opportunity in our Group Support Services area for a Group Legal Operations Administrator. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with an insurance background to join our Global Legal support team. You will report to our Group Legal Operations Admin Manager and also support the Group Legal Insurance Manager with a range to administrative tasks specifically for the Global legal function.
This role will interact with a diverse range of stakeholders and will therefore require candidates with excellent communication skills, attention to detail and a high degree of professionalism.
You will assist the Group Legal Operations Admin team with a range of tasks to include:
- Organising meetings, training sessions and travel
- Assigning and logging requests from the business to our Lawyers
- Processing invoices and expenses
- Generally assisting with the smooth running of the department
You will also assist the Group insurance manager with a variety of tasks including day to day queries on various insurance policies, as well as assisting the Group insurance manager in the delivery other insurance solutions and initiatives for the business globally.
- Keeping a register of all insurance policies for the Mott MacDonald Group
- Collating information from the business as part of the annual renewal process for global, UK and other local insurance policies
- Assisting with the organisation of insurance training sessions
- Co-ordinate the preparation of insurance certificates between the business and the insurance brokers.
- Ensuring all policy invoices, documents and certificates are checked for accuracy and available to the business in the required timeframe.
- General insurance administration support
- General admin support working alongside the Group legal admin operations team, supporting the Global legal function.
We're looking for a service focused administrator with experience within the insurance industry.
You'll be a strong communicator with a high level of professionalism, logical and thorough organisation skills and attention to detail, with the ability to work well as part of a team and build relationships with key internal stakeholders and brokers.
We're also looking for someone who has:
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Flexible to the demands of the business and of the legal team
- Ability to be resourceful and use own initiative to work efficiently and autonomously
- Commitment to maintain professional and ethical standards
- Good software skills, particularly Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Can pick up new systems with ease and quickly demonstrate new skills learnt
- Excellent attention to detail
Minimum of GCSE or equivalent
We are actively recruiting a diverse workforce that is reflective of the communities we serve. We recognise that differences in ability, skills and experience are a strength and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds