Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for its employees?
Office Coordinators are focused on daily operations in our offices ensuring staff and visitors enjoy a great experience when attending our premises. Office Coordinators are the 'go to' for local help and support, they aspire to setting high standards in representing Mott MacDonald.
Activities include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting guests in a polite, professional manner, ensuring that the company is represented to the highest standard.
- Managing security arrangements, signing in and out of guests and visitors issuing staff ID/access passes where appropriate
- Ensuring all visitors are aware of local arrangements for health and safety to include emergency evacuation and first aid
- Facilitating contractor visits ensuring they are expected, works are anticipated and previously authorised by the Office Manager
- Monitor cleaning performance, cleaning staff attendance, standards of cleanliness, reporting any issue to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Overseeing general office sundries for post, print, kitchen supplies etc
- Ensuring common areas/facilities are maintained to always required standards
- Monitoring performance of the desk booking function
- Handling local office switchboard calls through MS Teams
- Regularly checking meeting room equipment, checking room inventory and functionality.
- Taking personal responsibility for the upkeep and general presentation of the front desk and reception area ensuring high standards.
- Coordinating meeting resources
- Act as appointed Emergency Warden and First aider.
- Receipt, storage and handover over IT equipment to new starters and existing employees in the case of IT hardware replacement due to end of life or unplanned failure
- Taking receipt of IT equipment from leavers and arranging for couriers to collect from office or home, to ship to pre-defined IT assessment locations.
- Primary owners of print and scanning solutions
- Meeting rooms champion including audio visual equipment.
Desirable criteria for the ideal Office Coordinator:
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff and visitors through, phone, email and in person
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Knowledge of Health and Safety in the context of an office environment
We are actively recruiting a diverse workforce that is reflective of the communities we serve. We recognise that differences in ability, skills and experience are a strength and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our 15-minute application via our website. Our talent acquisition coordinators aim to provide feedback within 5 working days with the outcome of your application. More information about our application process can be found here. If you have any questions regarding your application or the role, please reach out to the dedicated recruiter listed who will be more than happy to help.
We offer some fantastic benefits including:
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave; shared parental leave policies - for parents and care givers
- Annual bonus scheme
- Access to our Advanced Employee Networks which support our LGBTQ+, gender, race and ethnicity, disability and parents/carers communities
- The opportunity to make a difference; learn more about our social outcomes
- Agile/flexible working - because life isn't 9-5
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at email@example.com and we will talk to you about how we can assist.