Senior Mechanical Building Services Engineer
Location: West Yorkshire
Job Type: Full time
As a Senior Mechanical Building Services Engineer you will typically be responsible for:
- Preparation and review of documentation e.g. basis of designs, technical/design specifications, procurement specifications, assessment reports, survey reports, tailored to required stage of project completion, covering all aspects of mechanical services
- Implementation of detailed surveys of mechanical services and equipment to establish status of the existing installations and gain sufficient information to recommend new/upgrade design proposals
- Producing and reviewing mechanical design drawings and detailed calculations
- Producing fee estimates for work elements
- Advising on all aspects of energy consumption and utilisation with recommendations to improve energy performance
- Monitoring of the design and project management of building services elements of projects within agreed programmes
- Compliance with Construction (Design and Management) Regulations, current legislation and standards associated with all engineering aspects of delegated project
- Supporting/ mentoring/ coaching junior mechanical engineers to develop their skill set
As you contribute to the collective growth of our team's capability, we will offer you exceptional opportunities for technical and management skillset development and long term career progression.
A bit about the team
We are passionately committed to our teams, clients and communities in our division, with offices in Sheffield, Leeds, Manchester and Newcastle. We pride ourselves in our local presence across the region and our ability to align the right combination of expertise from around the world from within our business.