Location: Northern Ireland
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for it's employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
As an Electrical Engineer, responsibilities will include:
- Managing the delivery of assigned Building Services projects, Electrical elements.
- Working and liaising with associated engineering disciplines as part of delivering projects.
- Management of internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for managing external stakeholders, ensuring client satisfaction and pursuing and promoting opportunities with potential and established clients.
- Carrying out design and calculation work using relevant industry software (eg Amtech, IES, Relux, Revit etc).
- Developing, maintaining and monitoring programmes for scheduling and reporting on deliverables across specific projects.
- Maximising profitability of projects, monitoring against budget, reacting and anticipating potential problems and communicating in line with client expectations.
- Demonstrating technical expertise, providing in depth knowledge whilst proactively coaching and developing more junior team members.
A bit about the team
The Built Environment Team in Northern Ireland and Ireland collaborates on a wide variety of projects in the Built Environment, Transport, Water and Advisory sectors across our three offices, in Belfast, Dublin and Cork. There are also close links with our sister offices all over the UK.