Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for its employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
As Construction Manager you will demonstrate a passion to work collaboratively with our client teams to deliver their complex infrastructure projects to time, cost and quality with a commitment to safety
A bit about the team
Owning to the expansion of our defence and energy business we have exciting opportunities for project management professionals to join our fast-growing team in the UK. This is a unique opportunity to be involved in some of the most complex and challenging projects in the UK today. Within the Mott MacDonald family we are looking to attract the finest talent to be part of this journey as we mobilise for a number of key opportunities across a broad portfolio of both defence and energy programmes
Travel required 5 times weekly to site.
What you will contribute to the team;
- Strong leadership skills with outcome focused collaborative behaviours;
- Act as a lead team member managing the contractor's work, providing construction supervision and management services, and documentation of project requirements;
- Ensure the Contractor's construction methods, procedures and practices are properly complied with in all respects, particularly those relating to quality assurance, safety, personnel and industrial relations;
- Liaise as necessary on matters of quality, progress and safety with the Client's and Contractor's representatives;
- Review and monitor contractor compliance for proposed construction safety and are complying with their own project quality plans;
- Ensure Contractor and all personnel working on the site comply with the Base security policies;