Assistant Project Manager
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for its employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
Our Energy Unit is recruiting an Assistant Project Manager to join our Cumbria office.
The Advisory and Programme Delivery division (APD) delivers consultancy services to projects ranging in scale and complexity from £million's to £20bn, through the technical disciplines of programme management, project management, project controls, scheduling, cost management, estimating, infrastructure finance, management consulting, digital consulting, education and healthcare management.
What is expected of you:
- Assists in establishing and delivering project specific objectives
- Provide key support to the senior leaders in the delivery of commission obligations and internal project performance
- Contribute to open communications across the project delivery and client teams
- Establish effective communications across the project delivery, client and stakeholder teams
- Implement problem solving and decision making
- Adopt programme and business management systems across project teams
- Control the internal and external commercial aspects of project across a range of contractual arrangements
- Mentor less experience colleagues in the skills of project management
- Contribute to securing opportunities and repeat business through the high quality of service delivery