Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for its employees?
We are currently looking for an Account Lead in the South- East, to join the highly successful and growing Environment and Water Portfolio in our Advisory and Programme Delivery Unit.
- Working alongside Key Account Leads (Group) where appropriate; developing the Account Client Engagement Plans in line with the Portfolio and Unit Business plan and Sector Strategy.
- Enhancing and developing strong and robust relationships with both existing and new clients.
- Maximising the opportunities on our existing Client Frameworks.
- Identifying new opportunities, converting them into firm prospects. (Tracked and managed).
- The Account Lead will manage a multi-discipline PPCM and Advisory team in a largely seconded environment.
- They will have a number of line managers reporting to them but maintains responsibility for the development, wellbeing and utilisation of staff working in the account.
- They manage portfolio resources and attend E&W resource meeting to ensure optimal resource levels are maintained.
- They will foster a team dynamic within the account to ensure all seconded staff are fully engaged and feel part of Mott MacDonald.
- They will establish a team structure with clear responsibilities, delegations, and succession to ensure long term success and the account.
- The Account lead will support project delivery, engaging expertise where required from across the Unit and wider Mott MacDonald
- They will manage risk and commercial performance on projects for their Accounts: An Account Leader may have a number of Bid and Project Principals reporting to them.
- They will ensure compliance with Mott MacDonald business management and quality assurance processes.
Inputs and Location
- The Account will consist of one of more Water Company Clients to be determined based on the applicants experience, relationship and geographic location.
- Inputs will normally be divided between Client and Mott Macdonald Offices (agile working to be agreed with Line Manager)
FOR A FULL JOB SPEC, PLEASE VISIT WWW.MOTTMAC.COM/CAREERS
Closing date for this role is Thursday 12th January 2023 and interviews will commence Friday 20th January.
Required for the position of Account Leader;
- Experience in the UK Environment & Water sector with a focus on Water and Wastewater Companies (or other closely related sector).
- Experience in Project, Programme, and Commercial Management (PPCM) or related Advisory Services and ideally working Client Side on Projects.
- Experience leading a consultancy offering ideally in the UK Water & Environment sector
- Experience in leading a team and managing people.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our 15-minute application via our website. Our talent acquisition coordinators aim to provide feedback within 5 working days with the outcome of your application. . More information about our application process can be found here.
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Life insurance
- Agile/flexible working - because life isn't 9-5
- Enhanced parental leave; shared parental leave policies - for parents and care givers
- Annual bonus scheme
- Access to our Advanced Employee Networks which support our LGBTQ+, gender, race and ethnicity, disability and parents/carers communities
- The opportunity to make a difference; learn more about our social outcomes
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at email@example.com and we will talk to you about how we can assist.