Senior Consultant - Asset Climate & ESG
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The vision for Strategic Advisory portfolio is to "Empower lasting industry transformation". We partner with clients to navigate complex organisational challenges and discover opportunities by providing high value management consultancy services that deliver transformational change.
Our dynamic and diverse team is not short on ambition. We want our people to have genuinely exciting and fulfilling careers full of equal opportunities for growth, with a real sense of purpose through meaningful work and relationships. All of this is underpinned by a culture of trust and transparency. We deliver our work online as a fully hybrid team, we continue to embrace technology change to support greater flexibility and work-life balance.
We are passionate about bringing our purpose to life to improve society by considering social outcomes in all we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients' businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
We are looking for a Senior consultant to provide technical expertise to our high potential Asset Climate & ESG offer.
Our vision for Asset Climate & ESG offering: empowering infrastructure owners and investors to manage climate risks and maximise opportunities from the transition to a resilient, low-carbon world.
Our clients own, invest in, or operate critical and highly complex infrastructure assets or portfolio of infrastructure assets.
You will support the development of our value proposition that responds to the client's need. This will extend across our Strategic Advisory and European Advisory business and form a key node in our Global Advisory community. You will be a vital part of the team and role model the right behaviours with a positive, can-do attitude. You will be specifically focusing on continuing the commercialisation journey and upscale of PCRAM (Physical Climate Risk Assessment Methodology) which provides the tools needed to identify, assess and, most crucially, demonstrate the positive return for investors when they improve the resilience of infrastructure assets.
Supporting business strategy and execution
- Support development of a value proposition in line with overall Strategic Advisory strategy offering and fostering a culture of learning and excellence.
- Accountable for leading or supporting our response to market intelligence, from which a more focused capability growth strategy can be developed and implemented.
- Collaborate toc connect propositions from across all Strategic Advisory Chapters, focusing on infrastructure asset owner challenges in the first instance.
Culture & People
- Work with Asset & Climate ESG Lead to lead bid teams
- Work within our assurance framework to structure delivery team and deliver great work to our clients
Thought leadership, innovation and best practice
- Work with Asset Climate & ESG Lead to support and lead our external engagement and market positioning initiatives
- Represent Strategic Advisory at key industry events in line with capability growth plan
- Support awards submissions (especially with Clients) and foster culture of excellence
WIN - Business development and growth
- Have a key role in supporting the creation of a credible short/ medium- and long-term pipeline of work that align with our key client and sector focus and our value proposition
- Build and own relationship with the corresponding Advisory leadership, focusing on UK, European and Global business and in line with the relevant practice plans
- Nurture direct client relationships
- Support Asset Climate & ESG lead as required and role model behaviours that help us create a clear and viable pipeline.
DO - Project Delivery and Governance
- Lead or support delivery
LEARN - Capability building
- Actively coach and mentor colleagues in technical project delivery and bid excellence.