Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for it's employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
Owing to the expansion of our defence business we have exciting opportunities for a Commercial Manager to join our fast-growing teams in Plymouth and Bristol This is a unique opportunity to be involved in some of the most complex and challenging projects in the UK today. Within the Mott MacDonald family we are looking to attract the finest talent to be part of this journey as we mobilise for a number of key opportunities across a broad portfolio of Defence programmes.
Please note, travel to site in Plymouth will be required three times per week.
What you will contribute to the team;
- Ability to develop contracting and procurement plans.
- Preparing tender and contract documentation.
- Managing tender processes.
- Managing contracts, including contractual obligations.
- Negotiating with Industry including pricing negotiations, contract terms, risk and reward as well as establishing Intellectual Property Rights.
- Developing commercial governance procedures, processes and systems.
- Managing eSourcing and/or eEvaluation systems.
- Providing administrative duties on contracts and procurement processes for client team
- Adhering to appropriate Public Procurement Regulations.
- Working effectively with stakeholders, inside and outside of client organisation, to ensure successful outcomes and wider team deliverables.
- Develop and supervise commercial staff and sharing knowledge and expertise.