Global Mobility Advisor
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Contract/temp
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for its employees?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a busy in-house team where this role will focus on supporting our UK, Europe and North America businesses.
Please note that this is a full time, fixed term 12 months contract, covering maternity leave.
As Global Mobility Advisor, duties will include:
- Consultant to key internal stakeholders providing advice on all topics related to the international mobilisation of employees
- Establish, develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Manage a portfolio of cases across different business divisions and all levels with a focus on moves into the Americas, UK and Europe
- Engage with the business on specific cases to:
- Ensure accurate package preparation i.e. cost projections, compensation balance sheets and assignment letters and provide detailed explanations to the business and HR
- Provide detailed explanations of applicable tax concepts i.e. tax equalisation, host gross, tax reconciliation process, social security requirements.
- In conjunction with our Global Vendor advise on complex immigration issues
- Be the primary point of co-ordination for assignee / transferee and ensure timely and clear communication with them throughout the life cycle of the assignment
- Facilitate the relocation logistics for the assignee/transferee in both home and host locations
- Work closely and build relationships with external vendors to ensure an exceptional service to Mott MacDonald employees and maximise cost efficiencies
- Manage any issue escalations with the relevant vendor, engaging with global GM team as appropriate.
- Pro-active engagement with vendors to strive for continual improvement
- Responsible for correct usage of case management tools and upkeep of live data through global technology platforms
- Provide reports and data analytics as needed to key stakeholders
- Participate in ad hoc projects as/when required outside of day to day responsibilities
- Show initiative in recommending improved ways of working including process review/enhancements to deliver work more efficiently