Corporate Account Executive
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box, we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
The UKI Corporate Sales team is growing!
The UKI is EMEA's largest region and has seen huge transformation and growth in the last few years. We have an incredible opportunity to win the identity market with our already market leading technology.
As a Corporate Account Executive you will:
- Sell both Workforce and Customer identity cloud solutions
- Build and execute on a strong territory plan for your accounts in the UKI
- Target companies in the mid-market space aiming for deal sizes between $10,000 - $100,000 ARR or more
- Focus on winning new logos with a land and expand mentality
- Deliver outstanding customer experience to ensure renewals, and capitalise on upsell opportunities.
- Adopt strong rhythm and process using MEDDPICC to manage and close complex deals.
- Become an expert on the Okta value proposition and be comfortable positioning this with both technical and executive level stakeholders.
- Partner with internal functions and manage who and when people are brought into the sales cycle, typically with Solutions Engineering, Alliances, Marketing, Business Value Management and Professional Services (which we call Customer First)
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Experience selling a SaaS product
- Sold to organisations in the mid-market or Enterprise space
- A results driven, hunter mentality with a strong prospecting process
- Experience using a sales methodology such as MEDDIC
- Strong forecasting rigour
- Passion for technology and how it can help organisations compete and thrive in the Digital Age;
- Experience in value-based selling at senior/C-Level
- The ability to travel, including customer & partner sites, and visits to our EMEA HQ in London, and the US
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.