Job Type: Full time
Our commitment to you, once you join our team, is to foster growth and provide developmental opportunities to ensure you reach your utmost potential.
We are currently recruiting for Sales Administrator to join our team in Southampton.
Successful candidate will be responsible for providing first class customer service across the container sales department by answering queries, processing order and invoices, ensuring system accuracy, assisting in arranging transport and playing a key role in the day to day administration of the container sales department.
- Manage customer orders from enquiry through to delivery/payment, ensuring the correct containers are shipped in accordance with customer orders/instructions and payment is received in accordance with container sales terms and customer agreements.
- Liaise with G&W departments to co-ordinate the preparation and transport of shipping containers (road and rail) to ensure that customer requirements are met and/or exceeded.
- Understand container product ranges to offer the best solution to container sales customer base.
- Accurate record keeping and timely system updates.
- A customer centric approach to communication via telephone and e-mail.
- A versatile and flexible approach to work, working as a team to achieve department workload and support other G&W departments.
- Previous customer service experience within a logistics business would be advantageous.
- Previous administration experience would be advantageous.
- Excellent IT skills (Outlook / Excel / Word and internal systems (after training)).
- An understanding of the Intermodal / Transport / Containerisation industry – beneficial.
- A strong Health and safety attitude.
- Ability to understand and comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Confident self-starter.
We are looking for the most committed and reliable individuals who possess the knowledge, skills and experience needed for their roles.
In return we can offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, a competitive pension scheme and a rewarding career in an award-winning team