Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Our commitment to you, once you join our team, is to foster growth and provide developmental opportunities to ensure you reach your utmost potential.
Job Title: Pricing Analyst
Reports to: Head of Pricing and Commercial Performance
Location of role: London
Purpose of the role:
- Support commercial team with detailed pricing analysis, modelling and tracking against budgets and targets
- Monitor impact of pricing decisions and provide detailed guidance on opportunities and renewals
Main duties and responsibilities:
Inform and monitor pricing decisions and achievements on renewals against budget and targets Develop and maintain pricing database to inform decisions on new business and renewals Review monthly profitability information to assess pricing opportunity or risks Budget / Forecasting input to finance team Ad-hoc analysis and reviews to support and challenge commercial opportunities IT Developments - Assist in automating availability of data through Power BI and developing existing reports.
Key job requirements:
Experience in Commercial Finance or similar role Qualified/Part-qualified accountant preferential (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) Proactive approach to work and uses own initiative to implement improvements Strong leadership capability to influence key stakeholders of the business Excellent analytical ability with a high attention to detail Excellent presentational and communication skills IT literate with advanced Microsoft skills with Power BI experience being a pre-requisite
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build healthy working relationship with business stakeholders and interact effectively with all levels of staff across the UK/Europe region Highly effective organisational and time management skills with the ability to work autonomously, prioritising workload and meet deadlines A creative capacity to develop and propose new ideas and influence and inspire others in the organisation Exhibit the Group’s core values;
- Safety… we have an unconditional commitment to the well-being of our people and the safety of our operations
- Service… we have an absolute commitment to our customers based on a philosophy of mutual success
- Integrity… we possess the courage to do the right thing always
- Respect… we treat all people with dignity and fairness, fostering diversity and inclusion
- Transparency… we communicate openly to enable well-informed decision making
- Accountability… we set high standards and take full ownership of our results as an individual and a team
- Innovation… we embrace creativity, technology and new ideas
- Excellence… we have relentless focus on continuous improvement and excellence in all we do
We are looking for the most committed and reliable individuals who possess the knowledge, skills and experience needed for their roles.
In return we can offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, a competitive pension scheme and a rewarding career in an award-winning team