Job Type: Full time
Our commitment to you, once you join our team, is to foster growth and provide developmental opportunities to ensure you reach your utmost potential.
Freightliner Maintenance Ltd
A vacancy has arisen for a Production Assistant to carry out daily sanitation duties, general housekeeping and site maintenance and forklift truck duties at our Ipswich Vehicle Maintenance Facility. The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate a commitment to safety and an understanding of safe working practices. They will be a motivated self-starter and a fully versatile team member.
● Adhere to health & safety and local safety policy requirements, and other safety standards
● Maintaining high standards of housekeeping to ensure a clean and safe environment
● General site maintenance duties
● Forklift truck duties as required
● Commitment to safe working practices
● A general maintenance background
● Experience with basic hand tools
● Knowledge of COSHH including all cleaning products will be beneficial
● Vehicle Driving Licence
Please note this post is subject to standard pre-employment checks including employment references, medical, D&A screening and successful DBS background checks.
We are looking for the most committed and reliable individuals who possess the knowledge, skills and experience needed for their roles.
In return we can offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, a competitive pension scheme and a rewarding career in an award-winning team