Location: West Midlands
Job Type: Full time
Our commitment to you, once you join our team, is to foster growth and provide developmental opportunities to ensure you reach your utmost potential.
- Ensure all billing are actioned for the designated customers
- Ensure all billing are raised within the targets set to support the reduction of the over 7 days unbilled.
- Maintain and develop strong stakeholder relationships particularly with commercial and customers
- Be compliant with all relevant legislation and internal controls, ensuing SOX compliance is effective
- Consistently achieve timely and accurate delivery of invoices
- Support the team in minimising unbilled revenue
- To ensure invoicing is completed in a timely manner
- To assist in the reduction of all unbilled revenue
- Liaise with the Commercial Team
- Resolve and Report any issues to your line manager as appropriate
- To undertake additional responsibility and accounts as directed
- Ensure that customers are your priority & excellent customer service is delivered at all times
- Manage a high level of workload & administer any ad-hoc projects to support the function & wider SSC
- Ensure that all operational management queries are resolved within agreed timeframes
- Ensure all customer queries are resolved within agreed timeframes
- Other general administrative and disputes support associated with the SSC
We are looking for the most committed and reliable individuals who possess the knowledge, skills and experience needed for their roles.
In return we can offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, a competitive pension scheme and a rewarding career in an award-winning team