Senior Bid Manager
Location: Glasgow City
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to be part of a team that enables business growth?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Bid Centre Team
This is an exciting opportunity to join Softcat's high performing Bid Centre. We are responsible for producing tailored propositions targeted at Softcat's customers and prospects. The Bid Centre supports our sales teams with large volumes of professional, differentiated, and compellingly written content.
Success. The Softcat Way.
It's an exciting time to be at Softcat, one of the UK's most successful technology solutions businesses. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We've reached the £1 billion+ pa revenue milestone, opened our first office outside the UK and picked up a series of industry awards. We've got even bigger plans for the future. So, if you share our drive and ambition, get ready to achieve more from your career.
Taking ownership of our Bid Process
The individual will be taking responsibility for collating relevant information, assisting with the production of the tender documents, and managing resources to meet submission and specification requirements.
As a Bid manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Formulating and script quality bid and tender responses and creating high quality proposal documents
- Ensuring all proposals are aligned with Softcat's guidelines and bid management standards
- Coordinating multiple RFX's and maintaining the content, templates and information utilised by the wider business
- Tracking and reporting on tender outcomes
- Enriching the bid information library continually for the wider company use
What we need from you
- Previous experience in managing bids within the technology sector is desirable
- Understanding of best practices in all key areas of Bid Management
- Previous experience of Microsoft bidding is desirable
- The proactivity to take ownership of your own business area and the ability to build rapport quickly with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to articulate across multiple business areas
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working –3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We're welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.