Microsoft Operations Specialist
Location: Greater Manchester
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Microsoft Team
The Microsoft Team consists of over 40 members including Licensing Specialists, Azure Specialists, Customer Success Managers, Internal Sales Specialists as well as Operations. We actively provide operational assistance across Corporate and Public Sector customers with an aim to support through the full life cycle of a Microsoft agreement. We are a hardworking and driven team who put customer service first and continually aim to be the best Microsoft Operations team in the industry.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There's a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That's because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Become an essential part of our Microsoft Team
You will be assisting with daily tasks from day-to-day management of the inbox to customer queries and sales support. This is a unique opportunity to learn several different skills and experience working across an entire customer lifecycle.
As a Microsoft Operations Specialist, you'll be responsible for:
- Day to day management of a shared inbox, supporting with internal and external requests
- Liaising with Account Managers, Operations and the Microsoft Sales Specialist teams
- Supporting customers throughout their entire lifecycle including contracts, agreement set ups, post sales licensing and portals
- Communicating with Softcat Account Managers, ensuring orders are placed correctly and on-time
- Facilitating with CSP (Cloud Solution Provider) queries
What we need from you
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for providing extremely high levels of customer service
- An interest in technology and becoming an expert in Microsoft solutions
- The ability to prioritise workloads and maintain a high level of attention to detail
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working –3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We're welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.