Marketing Executive (Campaigns/GTM)
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to own the GTM marketing strategy for our Services portfolio?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Marketing team
The story of Softcat is one driven by an unprecedented ‘people first' culture that celebrates talent, champions potential, and delivers customer-centric technology solutions that support business ambitions. The marketing function sits at the heart of Softcat's future market expansion and is accountable for partner marketing, communications, events, promotions, digital, campaign and performance marketing. This role will be joining our Sales enablement/GTM team.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There's a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That's because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Enable Softcat's Services business to thrive
As a GTM Marketing Executive, you will be accountable for supporting the development and execution of key strategic projects, messaging and training, all as part of the overall Services GTM. You will partner closely with internal teams such as Service Engagement Managers, Partner Marketing, Alliances and Services Sales Leadership. You'll be focused on leveraging the full suite of marketing channels and experience to our customers advantage. You will also be accountable for aligning other functions within marketing to support on the delivery of the GTM activity.
Your role is all about supporting Softcat to capture the hearts and minds of our customers, alliances partners and sales teams. In doing so, you'll create a solid platform for Softcat's Services business to thrive.
As the GTM Marketing Executive, you'll be responsible for:
- Supporting the GTM Manager with executing across Go To Market plans from a services perspective, ensuring our core messages remain consistent throughout
- Drive and promote our services through co-ordinated marketing activity across all of our external and internal marketing channels
- Compile, manage and deliver multiple activities, all contributing to our overall product marketing approach
- Opportunity to shape marketing strategy across our external channels for services business
- Creating, copywriting and offering guidance on design for internal and external marketing materials
- Co-ordinating with key stakeholders to get buy-in on marketing activities
What we need from you
- Previous experience in a marketing role
- Excellent copywriting skills
- A creative flair for design and out of the box thinking
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship management
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – at least 2 days in the office anddays working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We're welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.