Multi Cloud Services Specialist
Location: Glasgow City
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Public Cloud Team
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a team responsible for the solution selling of AWS, Microsoft and Softcat Services. You will be working closely with Account Managers, customers and wider business stakeholders and will provide specialist overlay for our Account Managers to deliver cloud expertise directly to our customers.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ pa turnover technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft, and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security, and IT infrastructure; we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
Take ownership of our Public Cloud Team
You will be a cloud agnostic representative of our Public Cloud Sales team and responsible for positioning our Cloud services and offerings in accordance with our Cloud GTM strategy and Hybrid Infrastructure priority.
As a Multi Cloud Services Specialist, you'll be responsible for:
- Managing the sales process for Public Cloud services opportunities and driving our multi-cloud value proposition
- Supporting the AWS and Azure specialist teams with services opportunities
- Acting as sales contact for key partners and contribute to the continued development of our Public Cloud services
- Delivering Sales enablement and contribute to the continued development of our Public Cloud service offerings
- Participating in customer facing marketing activities and events
What we need from you
- Previous experience in a customer facing sales role
- A passion for technology and how it can enable businesses
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work across multiple business areas
- The proactivity to take ownership of your own business area and share knowledge with the wider team
- Strong organisational skills and a good level of business awareness
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working –3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We're welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.