Cisco Public Sector Alliance Executive
Location: Greater Manchester
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Vendor Alliance team
The Vendor Alliance team is responsible for the day-to-day relationship, management and engagement of a select number of Softcat's top vendor partners. Working to enable Softcat, they plan and execute against joint business objectives to drive mutual growth. The team is now forty strong and growing, spanning all Softcat locations, providing a service to every function within the organisation. The Vendor Alliance team is fundamental to providing Softcat with the expertise, resource, and relationship base that allows continuous growth from one of our key vendors.
Softcat's Cisco business unit is one of the fastest growing in Softcat and a reputable brand that is ranked in our top performing vendors.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There's a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That's because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Support & Drive our Cisco Public Sector team
This is an exciting opportunity to work with Softcat's Public Sector Team and play a pivotal role in the growth of Softcat's Cisco business. This individual will continue to drive success throughout by forming trusted relationships with Softcat's Public Sector team members as well as Cisco.
As a Cisco Public Sector Alliance Executive, you'll be responsible for:
- Driving and supporting our Public Sector vertical teams and understanding the go-to-market plans
- Acting as point of contact for all Softcat & Cisco Public Sector business
- Proactively building relations with our Public Sector team, Cisco Account managers and Regional managers
- Driving knowledge and awareness of Cisco's technology portfolio across our Public Sector teams
- Supporting Softcat's Public sector team and Bid team to complete Cisco tender submissions
- Building relevant Cisco Public Sector campaigns and contribute to pipeline management
What we need from you
- Previous experience in a Public sector environment is desirable
- A passion for technology and how it can enable businesses
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work across multiple business areas
- The proactivity to take ownership of your own business area
- Willingness to travel to other Softcat's offices and attend meetings at Cisco offices
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working –3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We're welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.