Multi-Cloud Services Executive
Location: Glasgow City
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Public Cloud Team
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside the Multi-Cloud Services Specialist and the existing Cloud specialist teams to assist them in accelerating sales of our Public Cloud Services portfolio.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ pa turnover technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft, and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security, and IT infrastructure; we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
Accelerate Sales of our Public Cloud Services portfolio
You will be a cloud agnostic representative of our Public Cloud Sales team and assist in positioning our Cloud services and offerings in accordance with our Cloud GTM strategy and Hybrid Infrastructure priority.
As a Multi-Cloud Services Executive, you'll be responsible for:
- Assisting the sales process for Public Cloud services and providing support to the Multi-Cloud Services Specialist to manage new and existing customers
- Driving Softcat's Multi-cloud vale proposition within our sales teams and their customer base
- Supporting the AWS and Azure specialist teams with services opportunities
- Acting as sales contact for key partners and contribute to the continued development of our Public Cloud service offerings
- Delivering Sales enablement and contribute to the continued development of our Public Cloud service offerings
- Participating in customer facing marketing activities and events and managing renewal process for our existing Services customers
What we need from you
- Previous experience in a customer facing sales role
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as Azure/AWS would be desirable
- A passion for technology and how it can enable businesses
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work across multiple business areas
- The proactivity to take ownership of your own business area and share knowledge with the wider team
- Strong organisational skills and a good level of business awareness
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working –3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.