Managed SIEM Reporting Analyst
Location: Greater Manchester
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our SIEM team
Our collaborative team protects our customers 24/7 against the growing threat of cyber attacks and cyber terrorism.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a major UK success story in technology solutions. We're a £1 billion+ pa turnover business with offices nationwide and a sterling industry reputation. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. Our success is down to our people – and the platform we give them to prove their potential.
Take ownership for keeping our customers secure
As a Managed SIEM Reporting Analyst, you will have the opportunity to develop your career in cyber security through dedicated training. You will learn to monitor customer networks and systems to detect, analyse and report on events and threats.
As Managed SIEM Reporting Analyst, you'll be responsible for:
- Creating reports and developing new and processes to automate reports
- Generating customer Ad-hoc reporting
- Collaborating with other departments for onboarding services via reporting and communication
- Maintaining and manage knowledge base tool and documentation
What we need from you
- Experience in Power BI and ITSM tools
- Excellent customer skills
- knowledge on python
- knowledge of Cyber security function or worked within a Cyber security environment
Please note, you'll be put through SC clearance upon hire, so you'll need to possess either an existing SC clearance or be willing and eligible to undergo the vetting for such clearance.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3/2 days in the office and 3/2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.