Key Account Customer Success Manager
Location: Glasgow City
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Customer Success Team
This is an exciting opportunity to join Softcat's fast growing Customer Experience function. You will report directly to the Customer Success Team Manager, and work closely alongside a subset of Account Directors who are focused exclusively on a small selection of Softcat's most profitable customers. Your attention to detail and dedication to delivering exceptional customer service will contribute to overall success, customer satsfaction and retention of our largest customers.
Success. The Softcat Way.
It's an exciting time to be at Softcat, one of the UK's most successful technology solutions businesses. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We've reached the £1 billion+ pa revenue milestone, opened our first office outside the UK and picked up a series of industry awards. We've got even bigger plans for the future. So, if you share our drive and ambition, get ready to achieve more from your career.
Support our key customers
You will be responsible for forming and proactively developing long lasting relationships with some of our largest and most complex Corporate and Public Sector key accounts. You will work extremely closely with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure mutual value is continually achieved. Softcat believes in continual improvement and this role will be vital in ensuring our key customers receive the highest level of customer service from onboarding through the renewal. You will also lead and collaborate with Partners and internal departments including Managed Services, Legal, Sales Operations and Technical, to maximise and where impossible, improve the customer experience throughout the customer journey.
As Customer Success Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Work to extend and improve the value and experience derived by key customers in their existing services and licensing agreements.
- Support the Softcat account team in extending and strengthening relationships with key customer stakeholders.
- Develop a great understanding of the Services offerings that Softcat and our partners can deliver and make informed recommendations to key customers about services that could be of interest to them.
- Schedule regular customer review meetings, agreeing on format, frequency, and content for these engagements in line with customer requirements.
- Consistently look at ways to improve our service, pro-actively gather feedback from customers and ensure this is shared with the appropriate people/teams across the business
What we need from you
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable presenting to customers.
- Experience in the technology industry would be beneficial.
- Experience with Public Cloud services from Amazon Web Service and Microsoft Azure would be beneficial
- Able to multi-task and prioritise requirements, whilst maintaining a focus on quality work
- A passion for the consistent delivery of exceptional customer service
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.