Internal Recruiter - Entry Level Sales
Location: West Midlands
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to build a career in a supportive, exciting and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Recruitment Team
Being part of the Recruitment team gives you a real insight into how the business works as you'll be playing a key role in growing the business by hiring exceptional sales talent. The Recruitment team sit within the wider HR function, working closely alongside the HR Business Partners, and Learning and Development team, to ensure a joined-up approach when managing candidates through their journey. This role would sit within our Sales Recruitment team.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There's a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That's because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Grow our business by hiring top talent
As an Internal Recruiter you will be integral in enabling the growth of our sales teams. You'll be dedicated to supporting the attraction and hiring of exceptional entry-level/graduate talent for our Specialist Sales Acceleration Programme (SAP). You will be working closely with our Specialist Sales Management team to ensure we attract, hire and retain the top talent for Softcat.
As an Internal Recruiter, you'll be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of our SAP recruitment. This includes managing stakeholder relationships, recruitment strategy and implementation
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process including attraction, screening, assessment (both assessment centres and interviews), and offer management
- Maintaining accuracy and quality of information entered on the recruitment tracker and Applicant Tracking System
- Building excellent relationships with candidates, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Ensuring a continued focus on attracting, hiring and retaining diverse talent
What we need from you
- Demonstrable recruitment experience, ideally for sales, entry level or volume positions
- Highly organised, resourceful, with outstanding plate-spinning ability; enthusiastic, self-motivated, and proactive
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Results focused – able to deliver to deadlines and take accountability for work
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – three days in the office and two days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.