Technical Consultant - Public Cloud
Location: Glasgow City
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to work in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Professional Services team
As a Technical Consultant, you'll join our successful professional services Public Cloud team.
Success. The Softcat way
Softcat is a £1billion+ technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
Do you want to take you career to the next step?
You will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of a range of Microsoft cloud technologies for Softcat's customers.
As Technical Consultant – Public Cloud, you'll be responsible for:
- Taking responsibility for Microsoft 365 implementation projects for a wide variety of small, medium and enterprise customers including hybrid deployments
- Focusing on security at every step of the engagement from planning to implementation
- Supporting our presales efforts by advising our sales force, our customers and gathering requirements
- Providing specialist guidance and advice to less experienced colleagues
What we need from you
- Microsoft 365 (including hybrid configuration)
- Enterprise Mobility and Security suite including Azure AD Premium, Conditional Access, Azure Information Protection, Identity Protection and Intune
- Azure AD Connect (including seamless single sign on and passthrough authentication)
- Active Directory (including ADFS)
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.