Location: Greater Manchester
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Facilities team
Softcat is a passionate, fun loving company with a warm and friendly culture. We strive to be a great place to work. We are looking for a Receptionist / Office Administrator who reflects or values and someone who can make a friendly first impression in our Manchester office.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a major UK success story in technology solutions. We're a £1 billion+ pa turnover business with offices nationwide and a sterling industry reputation. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. Our success is down to our people – and the platform we give them to prove their potential
Be part of a team that enables business growth
In this role you'll be responsible for:
- The smooth running of the reception area in the Manchester Office. You'll be the first point of contact for all Facilities matters
- Monitor Facilities contractors and suppliers on site, arranging access with Building Managers when needed
- Helping organise volunteering events alongside the Charity teams
- In charge of the consumables orders and upkeep/stock take of the Manchester branch
- Coordinating Charity events alongside the local and company Charity teams
What we need from you
- Strong time management, with a great attitude and the capacity to thrive in an extremely fast paced environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- To be extremely well organised, resourceful and possess good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong ability to multitask, taking on a wide variety of tasks
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We're welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.