Order Fulfilment Executive
Location: Greater Manchester
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Order Fulfilment Team
The Procurement department are responsible for processing all customer orders whilst achieving high standards of order accuracy. We are a highly motivated group of individuals who collectively work together to ensure that our reputation as a first-class Procurement team is upheld.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a major UK success story in technology solutions. We're a £1 billion+ pa turnover business with offices nationwide and a sterling industry reputation. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. Our success is down to our people – and the platform we give them to prove their potential
Drive the success of the business
You'll be a key member of the Order Fulfilment Team within the Procurement Department responsible for supporting orders and procurement queries; processing high volumes of transactional orders whilst building on your knowledge of more complex vendor programmes. You will be advising internal sales teams and external suppliers on deals to ensure they are processed accurately whilst following best practise, providing a high level of service to the customer.
As an Order Fulfilment Executive, you'll be responsible for:
- Managing the procurement of transactional vendors for specific regions
- Raising a high volume of purchase orders by ensuring they meet vendor/disti requirements
- Understand how specific vendor programmes work focussing on continuous knowledge development
- Appropriate use of systems and processes
- Building relationships and knowledge across departments
What we need from you
- Excellent organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook or similar
- Ability to learn quickly and retain large quantities of information
- Excellent time management skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3days in the office and 2days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.